- What are Intestate Succession Laws in Louisiana and Why Do They Matter?
- What's the Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- US Bankruptcy Code: When to File for Business Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- What Makes a Will Legal? Everything You Need to Know About a Last Will and Testament
- Cover Your Bases: 4 Things You Should Know About Divorce Laws in Louisiana
- 3 Things You Should Know About Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy In Louisiana
- 5 Questions to Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer Before You Hire One
- 5 Important Things to Know About The Used Car Lemon Law in Louisiana
- What Happens After Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Guardian Angel: How to Choose the Right Child Guardian for Your Will
- Know the Facts: 4 Common Debts That Won't Go Away in Bankruptcy
- Louisiana Child Custody Laws: What Role Does Your Child's Preference Play in Custody Decisions?
- 5 Signs You Need to Hire a Bankruptcy Lawyer (And How to Choose the Right One)
- Why You Should Hire a Car Accident Lawyer After a Collision (And How to Do It)
- No Will? No Way! 5 Compelling Reasons Why Every Adult Needs A Will
- Legal Separation VS Divorce: What's The Difference?
- Five Top Tips for Child Custody Agreement
- 4 Helpful Tips for Louisiana Military Divorce
- Louisiana Wills and Successions: A Summary
- 12 Estate Planning Mistakes That You Must Avoid
- 5 Common Misconceptions about Power of Attorney Documents in Louisiana
- Five Tips for Co-Parenting After a Divorce
- Louisiana Divorce: 3 Top Tips on Property Division
- Louisiana's Property Division: How does it work? Here's What You Need To Know About Community Property Law
- Divorce and Property Division in the State of Louisiana
- Property and Money Division After a Divorce
Dream to Work WithMr. Beresko and his team have been more than an absolute dream to work with. It has been nothing but a positive experience in our life and our child's life. This team has always been supportive and encouraging to everyone involved, always helping to find the best scenario for the benefit of the child involved, first and foremost. They even helped the adults involved maintain focus on the child. Our family would like to thank you guys for everything you have done for us!
Amazing is an UnderstatementTo say Mr. Beresko and his team are amazing is an understatement. I am thankful that he took my case even when several attorneys turned me down. It was going to be an uphill battle. They always returned my emails and/or phone calls promptly. Mr. Beresko always made me feel like I was his number one client. He would reassure me that I was a good mom and that I would not lose my kids. I have and will continue to recommend him to all who ask for a divorce and custody attorney.
Incredibly Kind and ProfessionalI was involved in an automobile accident when I was visiting Shreveport, LA. Mr. Beresko and his staff were so helpful and kind. Ponya, the office manager was incredibly professional, timely and quick to answer all my questions regarding the accident I was in. Mr. Beresko was super helpful with helping me understand what I needed to do in order to get my insurance company and auto repair done to my car. I cannot recommend this firm enough!
Determined with Attention to DetailAlfred Beresko and staff worked tirelessly in a four year long very contested custody case that went to trial. Throughout the hotly litigated case, he remained steadfast and dedicated to the best interest of my daughter and me. I left a well-known Shreveport law firm after only three months of service for him and never looked back. In my opinion, his determination and attention to detail is unequaled in Shreveport/Bossier.
Top-Notch Law FirmBowie & Beresko is a top-notch law firm. I received a free consultation which was far more informative and valuable to me than the $250 consult fee paid elsewhere. The lawyers and staff members treated me with kindness. This is my lawyer from now on.
I Would Definitely RecommendI have had the privilege of working with the law office of Bowie & Beresko for the past 9 years. Their experience, knowledge and professionalism is something I have admired over the years. I would definitely recommend this law firm to anyone needing help with family, personal injury or bankruptcy type legal services.